Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré Review
If you were to sneak a look inside any European makeup artist’s bag, you’d likely find the French cult favorite product which is often referred to as the "24-hour Miracle Cream".
On the surface, it may just seem like a basic cream. Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre is not your typical moisturizer, though. This versatile cream not only hydrates dry skin, it also restores the skin’s glow, primes, removes makeup, and so much more. No wonder it’s called a miracle. For more than 20 years, I have used Clarins Beauty Flash Balm. I love the glowy boost it gives my skin. Once I tried Embryolisse, though, I discovered that it works much like the Beauty Flash Balm, but with added benefits.
What does it do?
- This multitasker acts as a moisturizer, primer, hydrating mask, and heavy duty makeup remover. Use it much like you would a cold cream, if that is your thing
- Embryolisse boosts radiance, improving the look of tired and dehydrated skin so you appear refreshed
- Works hard to protect skin from moisture loss and restores elasticity
- Recommended for performers with heavy duty makeup, this gently melts away makeup without harsh scrubbing
- Creates a smooth and moisturized surface under makeup -- in fact, I no longer use a separate face primer
- The formula is paraben free and not tested on animals
What's in it?
Shea butter is highly emollient, leaving skin supple and pampered. Beeswax is a natural skin protectant, as it forms a barrier to shield skin from environmental damage. It is also rich in Vitamin A, which helps to restore your skin. Mineral oil, which is often unjustly vilified, is non-comedogenic, works to prevent water loss and is non-irritating. Soy protein brightens the skin and gives it a more refined tone. It also stimulates collagen, so skin shows improved elasticity.
How I use it:
After I cleanse my skin in the morning (using Cerave Hydrating Facial Cleanser) and applying toner (my morning go-to is Kiehl's Ultra Facial Toner), I squeeze out a pea-sized amount and then gently pat it into my skin.
Where to find it:
I get mine from the Luxury Beauty department at Amazon. Embryolisse is the seller and Amazon is the shipper and you are getting an authentic product. A 2.54 ounce tube sells for $28 and will last you for a long time. They also have a smaller size available for $16, but the larger one is the best bang for your buck. Click my link to get yours. Just to disclose: I am an Amazon affiliate and will earn a small commission on your purchase.