The 5 Best Drugstore Makeup Products
My makeup collection is a mix of drugstore, Indie beauty brands, and high end. You're just as likely to grab a Yves St. Laurent product as a NYX when blindly reaching into my bag. What I love about makeup is that, in 2017, you are very able to find super affordable products, but with beautiful textures and decent ingredients.
Here are 5 stand out products that I highly recommend
1. The Wet N Wild Au Naturel Bare Necessities Palette is awesome. The colors are true, blend beautifully, are soft & highly pigmented with very little fall out. $5 and this is a great dupe (but higher quality!!!) for the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette!
2. My FAVORITE new find! Eek! I love the Bare Minerals Bare Skin Serum Foundation. My shade is Linen. It is super thin, like the old Lancome Eau de Teint -- like a watercolor paint. Anyway, the Bare Minerals is $29.50 & the bottle runs out fast. The e.l.f. Cosmetics Beautifully Bare Foundation Serum is a dead ringer. Trust me. They are nearly identical. My shade is Fair/Light. Retails for 8 bucks. Get it! I apply it with a damp e.l.f. Selfie Ready Stipple Brush.
3. Another e.l.f. favorite of mine is the Lavender Brightening Primer. My two go to primers- Stila and Laura Mercier - have gone ununsed since I started using this one. $6
4. Brows on fleek are easy peasy with the NYX Sculpt & Highlight Brow Contour. It is so soft, but firm. It stays put, looks natural, and is perfect. My two most favorite brow products are from Milk Makeup and It Cosmetics. This one is just as good, if not better. Oh, and it blows Anastasia Beverly Hills out of the water. True story.
5. Last, but not least --> my new Holy Grail lipstick!!!! I love Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick. Always have. The Iced Amethyst is my new go-to shade! Here it is on me --