Spring Makeup with Makeup Artist Sally Biondo
I'm happy to introduce acclaimed makeup artist Sally Biondo to all of you. Sally is known all over the globe, as she works between Paris and New York and has worked by the side of makeup gurus such as Bobbi Brown and Trish McEvoy.
Now Sally is stopping by C & G to dish out some fun, organic makeup trends for spring! So what are the hot trends this season?
1. Healthy Skin- It's all about creating a perfect canvas for your springtime looks. Hydrated skin is made flawless with sheer foundation and spot treated with a concealer. Dusting a light powder down your t zone works best if you have more of an oily complexion.
C & G recommends the Everyday Minerals Original Glo Base for a sheer, yet radiant look. If you're more oily, try the Semi Matte Base from Everyday Minerals.
2. White Silver Metallic Eye Shadows- I absolutely love this look! And it's beautiful on any skin type! Use individually, use together, use with or without an eyeliner – the possibilities are endless!
Sally recommends getting the look: with Eve Organics in Platinum and Alima Pure Luminous Shimmer Eyeshadow in Ava.
She also recommends two of our favorites at C & G to step it up a notch: Honeybee Gardens Truly Natural Mascara in Black and Alima Pure Satin Matte Eyeliner in Black.
3. Springtime Pops of Colors- Have fun with your makeup! Play with this season's twinkle in your eye palettes – it's all about soft pops of color.
Sally's top picks: Cosmic Tree Essentials In Bloom Collection and the Honeybee Gardens The Cosmopolitan Eye Shadow Palette.
4. Red Hot Lips- Be bold this season in a head turning red lip color. Pair it up with soft eye make up for a more demure look or turn up the volume with the ever so popular cat eye.
5. Modern Smokey Eyes and Neutral Lips- Big night out on the town? Play up those eyes in a big way by going smokey!
Sally recommends Honeybee Gardens Rock The Smoky Eyeshadow Palette and says that it is the perfect palette to achieve the smokey eye look.
C & G recommends a great neutral lip shade such as GloMinerals Liquid Lips in Adore from Charleston Naturally.
Thank you so much to Sally for stopping by today! Please do check out her website today.