I am a coffee addict. If you see me in the morning and I'm smiling, it's because I am awake and have had my morning cup of wonderful. If I'm still a little groggy, you know I haven't had it yet. It can be a regular cup of coffee. Maybe it's a double espresso...or an iced latte. I am not picky. I just need my coffee.
I am pleased to announce the first annual Chic & Green Coffee Exchange. I've been involved in a wonderful tea exchange on Melita's blog and am taking part again this year. A fabulous group gets together and each person sends some tea to someone else from the internet. Last year, I was sent a delightful package from England.
Here's how it will work:
- Each participant will send a package containing a minimum of 10 to 12 total ounces of coffee. It must be unopened and sealed. Perhaps it's a fall blend from your local coffee roaster. Maybe it's something from a local gift shop. It can be one package of beans or ground...it can be gourmet mini packs. You decide.
- Names will be drawn round robin style. I will notify participants via email regarding who their trade partner will be.
- Open to US participants only at this time.
- You can sign up between now and September 30 by emailing me at kzmFACE [at] gmail.com with "Coffee trade" in the subject line.
- Packages need to be sent to trade partners by October 15.